Mont d’ar merdeerezh Mont d’ar c’hlask
Levrioù[kemmañ | kemmañ ar vammenn]
- Anupam Mishra, Satyendra Tripathi: Chipko movement: Uttarakhand women's bid to save forest wealth. Pub. by People's Action, 1978.
- J. Bandopadhyay and Vandana Shiva: Chipko: India's Civilisational Response to the Forest Crisis. Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage. Pub. by INTACH, 1986.
- J. Bandopadhyay and Vandana Shiva: "The Chipko Movement Against Limestone Quarrying in Doon Valley" in: Lokayan Bulletin, 5 : 3, 1987, pp. 19–25 online
- Thomas Weber, Hugging the trees: the story of the Chipko movement, Viking, 1988.
- Somen Chakraborty: A Critique of Social Movements in India: Experiences of Chipko, Uttarakhand, and Fishworkers' Movement, Published by Indian Social Institute, 1999.
- Guha, Ramachandra: The Unquiet woods : ecological change and peasant resistance in the Himalaya, Berkeley, Calif. [etc.] : University of California Press, Expanded edition 2000.
- Rangan, Haripriya : Of Myths and movements : rewriting Chipko into Himalayan history, London [etc.]: Verso, 2000. Excerpts
- Chapter 4 – Hugs the Tree Gandhi today: a report on Mahatma Gandhi's successors, by Mark Shepard. Published by Shepard Publications, 1987.
- Chapter 4 – The Chipko movement Ecology and the Politics of Survival: Conflicts Over Natural Resources in India, by Vandana Shiva. United Nations University Press. Sage Publications. 1991.